HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BF2 1.50 patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: BF2 1.50 patch   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Quote :
After nearly a year of development and three public beta tests Battlefield 2 v1.50 is ready for release. The update will be released on Tuesday 1st September at 5pm UK, 6pm Europe. Stay tuned for release announcement in the near future!

As part of Update 1.50 we are glad to announce that not only is Highway Tampa now a required install included in the update but Euro Forces (Great Wall, Taraba Quarry and Operation Smoke Screen) and Armored Fury (Midnight Sun, Operation Harvest and Operation Road Rage) is now FREE for all Battlefield 2 players. Including the brand new map, Operation Blue Pearl this brings EIGHT new maps that everyone can play and will be added to ranked Battlefield 2 servers world wide. The Booster Pack content is included in the update and has made the file just over 2Gb in size.



Server providers around the world will have access to the client file so find your closest host for best download speeds. To install Battlefield 2 Update v1.50 you must have Battlefield 2 updated to version 1.41 or Battlefield 2 Complete Collection from EA Store installed. Thank you to all of the EAUK Forums (http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-2/) members who have given feedback and requests during the development of this update. The full change log for Update 1.50 is as follows:



_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Not a fan of Dice claiming 8 new maps. If you already have EF and AF then you get 1 new map.(Operation Blue Pearl) Which has the perfect layout for a rape-erific map. A 2gb patch is substantial though. So props to them finally releasing it. Well that is if they actually do.

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallvard

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 29
Location : North-Norway

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 am

Thinking about reinstalling the game when 1.5 is out, I never wasted money on AF/EF Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 am

BEER4Hallvard wrote:
I never wasted money on AF/EF Razz

See thats the big complaint. Alot of people, including myself did.

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm

It's out and it's great. Props to Dice.

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 am

1st issue people are having with this patch is the alt + tab issue. If you have AA on with a widescreen FOV when you alt-tab it wont work. If you turn off AA it's fine. They have released a file to help the issue and have AA on as well as alt/tabb'n. However it takes away your Widescreen FOV. lol How did these testers not notice this? Did they not tab out ever during testing?

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGBapeSta

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 41
Location : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 am

I'll start playing BF again when 1943 comes out =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
I'll start playing BF again when 1943 comes out =)


1943 has been out for a while. I got it on PS3. It's a DL only game. You thinking about Bad Company 2?

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGBapeSta

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 41
Location : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
KINGBapeSta wrote:
I'll start playing BF again when 1943 comes out =)


1943 has been out for a while. I got it on PS3. It's a DL only game. You thinking about Bad Company 2?

Ya i got the demo for PS3 just to have a look, me playing a console FPS is like a retarded person w/t a scalpel conducting surgery, shit don't work!! I mainly blew up alot of trees which was a fun =)

I was reading on TomsHardware that it won't be released to PC until 1stQ 2010
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Battlefield-1943-PC-Game-Delay,8514.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGDarkyDizzle
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

KINGBapeSta wrote:
KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
KINGBapeSta wrote:
I'll start playing BF again when 1943 comes out =)


1943 has been out for a while. I got it on PS3. It's a DL only game. You thinking about Bad Company 2?

Ya i got the demo for PS3 just to have a look, me playing a console FPS is like a retarded person w/t a scalpel conducting surgery, shit don't work!! I mainly blew up alot of trees which was a fun =)

I was reading on TomsHardware that it won't be released to PC until 1stQ 2010
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Battlefield-1943-PC-Game-Delay,8514.html

ahh didnt even realize it was being released on PC. nice

_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGBapeSta

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 41
Location : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
KINGBapeSta wrote:
KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:
KINGBapeSta wrote:
I'll start playing BF again when 1943 comes out =)


1943 has been out for a while. I got it on PS3. It's a DL only game. You thinking about Bad Company 2?

Ya i got the demo for PS3 just to have a look, me playing a console FPS is like a retarded person w/t a scalpel conducting surgery, shit don't work!! I mainly blew up alot of trees which was a fun =)

I was reading on TomsHardware that it won't be released to PC until 1stQ 2010
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Battlefield-1943-PC-Game-Delay,8514.html

ahh didnt even realize it was being released on PC. nice

Ya it was suppose to come out Q4 in 2009 but you know who that shit goes....been waiting a while for a new BF to come out.....to bad its fucking WW2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
KINGNanuke



Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 pm

and that is it my las post

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGNanuke



Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 pm

for post

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGNanuke



Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 pm

whoring

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGNanuke



Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm

i know you all prolly hate me but i love u all thx nanuke

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallvard

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 29
Location : North-Norway

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 am

You suck as spamming.... Do it propperly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGASSHATMAX

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 42
Location : BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND

PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Minimum Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
Graphics memory: 256MB
OS: Windows XP
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version (BF1943)


Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Quadcore
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260
Graphics memory: 512MB
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version (BF1943)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BF2 1.50 patch   

Back to top Go down
 
BF2 1.50 patch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Walking through the christmas tree Patch
» new CWOW patch released
» Aion : 1.2=end of the trip? English patch obsolete in 1.2
» Fix for Patch Update: Tuesday March 01
» Aion Revisted - Guide Install - Patch 1.2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The KINGz Of Gaming :: Battlefield 2 :: General-
Jump to: